View our events.
Corporate Wellness Consulting & Management Services
Corporate Wellness is now more critical than ever before. COVID-19 has made us more aware of comorbidities that can afflict us. Economic downturn, lockdown, travel restrictions and staffing restrictions will require higher levels of human productivity.
Gāyo ventured into Corporate Fitness in 1997. The experience and expertise accrued since then enables us to deliver to clients the benefits of Wellness programs. In sum –
- Employees across all echelons can maintain a healthy work life balance
- Employees especially in manufacturing (e.g. assembly lines) can prevent hypotonicity – unequal, asymmetrical strength and balance of the body leading to injury
- Concentration and Productivity levels are increased
- Existing medical conditions can be managed more swiftly
- A whole lot of medical conditions can be prevented – medical expenses and even insurance claims can be reduced
- Levels of stress – physical, mental and even emotional – can be reduced drastically. In the Bhagwat Geeta, Lord Krishna advises Arjun to master the quality of being “sthithpragya” (स्थितप्रज्ञ) – to be calm and composed under all circumstances.
- Absenteeism levels are reduced
- Anger management is swift
- Hiring costs can be reduced
- A lean, self-confident employee with a healthy lifestyle better reflects the image of the corporation
Corporate Fitness Enquiry Form
Please fill in the form and submit. Our Corporate Fitness experts, Saima Khan or Ratnadeep Tagde are ready and willing to connect with you!
They offer practical and theoretical skills necessary to build nationally and internationally respected in Fitness, Sports and Nutrition Sciences.
Short Specialist Courses
As Founder and CEO of GĀYO FITNESS ACADEMY, Dilip leads a team of over 45 faculty members across India designing and teaching over 20 programs in Fitness and Nutrition Sciences. His academy’s Personal Fitness Trainer course is approved and certificated by the University of Mumbai. This course and the integrated Pilates Teacher course are both accredited as Level 4 Register of Exercise Professionals (EREPS) by European Union’s EuropeActive.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Keep yourself updated with course schedules, launch of new programs, new faculty members and all the latest in the beautiful world of Fitness Sciences.
Here is another muscle group prone to common injury in physical activity, exercise and sports: rotator cuff muscles. These are injuries to the muscles or tendons that attach to bones in shoulder. Contractile units comprising muscles, tendons and
Dr Meenakshi presents her hamstring injuries in Part 5 of her Sports Injury Management Series.
Another muscle group prone to injury in physical activity, exercise and sports is the hamstring group.