We have been partnering commercial gyms, gymkhanas and clubs since 1999.
Needles to say, COVID-19 has made us more aware of comorbidities. Freedom from illness is now one of the top three fitness goals.
In fact, there are 16 types of Fitness and there are eight general categories of training technologies that help us achieve any permutation and combination of the Fitness goals. The first principle of training is the Principle of Individual Differences. Each individual has her / his own permutation and combination of some of the 16 fitness goals.
We believe we have the expertise and experience in providing many exercise formats and other modalities from the eight general categories of training – including:
- Advanced weight training
- Bodybuilding Coaching
- First Aid & CPR with AED
- Fitness Assessment & Exercise Prescription
- Functional Range of Motion
- Functional Strength Training
- HarTRAIN suspended body training
- Integrated Yoga
- Ira Water Fitness and Conditioning
- ManTra Exercise and fitness Psychology
- Performance Nutrition
- Pilates on Mat, Ball and Reformer
- Sports Medicine modalities in DOMS management and injury management
- Strength & Conditioning