CCPFT is jointly conducted by Gāyo and BPCA’s College of Physical Education (BPCACPE) which is permanently affiliated to the University of Mumbai and is accredited in Grade “A” by the National Assessment and Accreditation Commission (NAAC), Government of India. NAAC is the highest central body that accredits higher education through Universities. NAAC has accredited the University of Mumbai in Grade “A-5 stars”.
This vocational course is approved and certificated by and through the University of Mumbai vide # Aff No / ICD / 16-17 / 1370 dt Oct 20 2017.
The CCPFT course is not only one of the most comprehensive personal trainer courses in the world, it is the only one in India to be approved and certificated through a leading Indian University.
CCPFT is accredited internationally @ Level 4 by Europe Active’s EREPS, Brussels. Several other international accreditations are under process.
CCPFT has been mapped to the academic standards of Focus Awards (UK). It meets all Focus Awards’ requirements in terms of syllabus, knowledge delivery as also assessment and internal quality assurance standards. CCPFT certificates thus qualify for an UPSKILLING test in Dubai to be awarded Focus Awards (UK) Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training that in turn leads to UAE REPS Level 3 card. IQ Lifestyle (UAE & UK) is our Education & Training Partner in Dubai, who will conduct the Upskilling. (Please note that the Upskilling can be done on a visitor’s visa; however, the UAE REPS Level 3 card will be awarded only if the student has an Emirates Card or ID.)
These are some of the reasons why CCPFT is considered to be unique:
- Comprehensive course syllabus – both practical and theoretical. By the end of the course, you will master the 16 types of fitness goals and the 8 general categories of training methodologies. You thus have a market potential of 128 types of clients!
- Some of the best faculty in the country will teach you. Many of them are now trained and certified by Focus Awards (UK) as Level 3 Tutors, Assessors and Internal Quality Assurers.
- Teaching is supported by a mindboggling library of Learning Resources – over 15 eBOOKS and nearly 1,400 exercise videos!
- The teaching is through over 80 online webinars, home study & assignments and, finally, in-person classroom teaching. Online webinars and in-person teaching are internationally considered to be “face-to-face” knowledge delivery.
- Gāyo has always been reputed for – free of cost – post-enrolment and post-certification mentoring and guidance in academic and professional spaces.
- Gāyo helps build careers – not just jobs.
CERTIFICATE FEE Remarks
(A) MANDATORY – qualification :
Mumbai U certificate + Workshop Certificates: ₹ 55,0001 COMPOSITE fee payable
- Pay in ONE lump sum: ₹52,500 Before June 15
- Pay in 2 EMIs: ₹53,500 Before June 15 and August 15
- Pay in 3 to 5 EMIs: ₹55,000 Max EMIs – 5. ALL EMIS MUST
BE PAID in full before exams.
NOTE: Conditions apply. EMIs to be paid as per commitment. Learning Resources and class attendance as per EMIs paid.
SKILLS INDIA – SPEFL-SC) RPL ₹ 4,5001 OPTIONAL for Domestic Indian
market. Student name in Govt of India’s National Skills Register. Mandatory for EREPs Level 4. NSQF Certificate issued on basis of MCQ test via smart phone.
EREPS Level 4 (AFTER RPL) ₹ 5,000 Skills India RPL mandatory
*includes 18% GST
Phase A – Mid-Course ONLINE through website
- Practical Home Study Assignment. Maximum marks 200
- Student is required to make field visits and submit written observations
- Practice exercises from among the exercise formats presented. Video recordings will be submitted for assessments
- Theory Exam 100 Multiple Choice Questions. Maximum marks 100
The subjects covered are: Anatomy, Physiology, Kinesiology, Principles of Diet & Nutrition Management.
Phase B – Course-end
- Real-time (In-Classroom) Assessment. Maximum marks 100
Student will be assessed for in-classroom interaction, proactive participation in class, punctuality, social skills, etc, on basis of OSCE principles. Knowledge of English and regularity on social media are NOT relevant to this assessment.
- Theory Exam: 100 Multiple Choice Questions. Maximum marks 200
The subjects covered will be all –
- practical training workshops including the theory or “physiologies” underpinning them.
- Fitness Assessment & Exercise Periodization
- Case Study: Maximum marks 200
Student has to select one of three case studies and submit it at time of the viva voce exam.
- Practical Training Exam – Peer Teaching Lesson. Maximum marks 100
Each student will randomly pick one exercise from a list of 25 exercises and:
- Introduce himself / herself
- introduce the exercise
- demonstrate the exercise
- teach it to the “client”
- training cues – check for safety, breathing etc
- “close” the exercise session.
- Viva Voce. Maximum marks 100. Oral questions will be asked about the exercise taught, related kinesiology and exercise prescription as mentioned in the Case Study submitted.
TOTAL Marks – 1,000
Assessment & Certifications
Assessment Grades printed on CCFCM certificates – University of Mumbai.
As percentage (%) of total marks obtained out of maximum 600 marks –
- Below 49.99% – Grade D (FAIL)
- 50 – 54.99 – Grade C
- 55 – 59.99 – Grade B
- 60 – 69.99 – Grade A
- 70 – 100 – Grade O (Outstanding)
The Mumbai University certificate will be awarded with the Grade C, B, A or O mentioned in the certificate will be declared FIT To WORK AS PERSONAL TRAINER.
Certificates will be awarded to students on basis of assessments in –
- Module 2:01: “AST 1” Advanced Strength Training – Level 1 (5)
- Module 2:02: “FST” Functional Strength Training (1)
- Module 2:03: “FRoM” Functional Range of Motion (1)
- Module 2:04: “PLY” Plyometrics for Agility & Power (1)
- Module 2:05: “Kridasan” Sports Yoga (1)
- Module 2:06: “Ira” Water Fitness & Conditioning (1)
- Module 2:07: “ManTra” Exercise & Fitness Psychology (1/2)
- Module 2:08: “HarTrain” Body Suspension Training (1)
- Module 2:09: “AET” Aerobic Endurance Techniques (1/2)
- Module 2:10: “PIL-Mb” Pilates on Mat – Basics (1)
- Module 2.11: “FAT” Fitness Assessment Tests (1)
- Module 3.01: “FACPR” First Aid & CPR with AED
Students with Grade D will have to reappear for exams in which they have earned less than 50%. The first re-exam fee will be @ ₹500 per exam. Second re-exam fee will be @ ₹1,000 per exam.
The CCPFT and workshop certificates do not have an expiry date. They need not be renewed. However, the certificate holder is advised to earn 30 hours of additional training as Continuing Education Units within every three years.
We highly recommend you enrol to and get the Skills India NSQF Level 4 / RPL certificate.
Wish to work abroad? You have two choices – select any one or both of these –
- EREPS Level 4 certification
- Focus Awards (UK) upskilling through IQL for UAE REPS Level 3
Course Announcements / Notice Board
Hey! Missed the chance to enrol to blended CCPFTs now going on in Kerala and Assam?
No worries – you can still enrol to some of the CCPFT modules NOW and earn course credits for the next CCFT batch! Here’s what you can do –
- Enrol to the Module 2 of this batch – @ ₹35,000!
- Or, you may like to enrol to Advanced Strength Training Level 1 (AST1) short course @ ₹15,000! (Note: Module 2 includes AST1)
- Or, may be, you want to attend only Fitness Nutrition & Supplementation short course @ ₹5,000!
Call us for information
Gāyo welcomes Madhumita Neog, ace Nutritionist, fitness professional and high altitude trekker!
Kolkata based Madhumita Neog is a qualified, experienced nutritionist. What makes her unique is that she successfully combines Nutrition consulting practice and teaching with personal experiences in personal training, Yoga and high altitude trekker. She delivers nutrition knowledge with conviction and passion. She is not a “theory” nutritionist.