Meenakshi (P. T.)
- Senior National Faculty and Assessor in Sports Medicine, Sports Medical Rehabilitation and Exercise Therapy
Meenakshi’s credentials include –
- Bachelor in Physiotherapy – B D Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak
- Masters of Physiotherapy in Sports – Baba Mastnath University Rohtak
- Member –
- Indian Association of Sports Medicine
- Indian Red Cross society Life Member
- Reviewed several papers in internationally respected journals and attended symposia and workshops
Meenakshi’s work experience includes –
- Working as Asst. Professor in Department of Physiotherapy P.D.M University Bahadurgarh (Haryana).
- Worked as Sports Physiotherapist in Sports Authority of India National Boxing Academy (Autonomous Org under MYAS) – Youth (W) Boxing National Coaching Camp at National Boxing Academy Rohtak from April to August 2018.
- Managed – Boxing related injuries / soft tissue trauma / ENT Issues / Rehabilitation and prognosis) / Sports Physio – Youth Woman Boxing Camp – SAI NBA Rohtak
- A teacher with great knowledge delivery skills backed by extensive hands on experience in sports injury management and rehabilitation, Meenakshi is passionate about Exercise and Fitness. She believes in the motto: prevention is safer than rehabilitation.
- GĀYO +918104839793 / +912249240498