PLY – Plyometrics for Agility & Power
NOTE: Additional charges may be levied for language translation, accommodation and/or meals, etc.
Conducted by GĀYO FITNESS ACADEMY, this specialist course is approved by International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA) – USA for 7 CEUs.
- Plyometrics Objectives
- Meaning & Relevance of Plyometrics
- Physiology of Plyometrics
- Sub-maximal Plyo Drills
- Mechanics of Vertical Jumping
- Inverted Funnel Principle
- Frappier Plyometrics
- Equipment & Environment – Training Considerations.
- Designing Basic Program
- Complex Training
- Designing Plyo Program – Exercise Variables as part of Integrated Training
- Sports specific Plyometrics Drills
- Goal specific Plyometrics Drills
Approximately 8 hours of classroom instruction in practice, subject to batch strength.
– Manual in English