Kridasan – Yoga for Sports
NOTE: Additional charges may be levied for language translation, accommodation and/or meals, etc.
Conducted by GĀYO FITNESS ACADEMY, this specialist course is approved by International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA) – USA for 7 CEUs.
- Benefits of Kridasan
- Fundamentals of Kinesiology & Biomechanics
- Role of Kridasan in Fitness and Conditioning
- Demonstration and practice of 30 yogasanas
- Demonstration and practice of breathing techniques
- Yogasanas for
- Ankles and feet
- Knees and hips
- Pelvic Stability and Mobility
- Shoulders and neck
- Permutation & combination of Yogasanas for different sports disciplines
Approximately 8 hours of classroom instruction in practice, subject to batch strength.
– Manual in English