Advanced Strength Training – Level 1 – AST 1
NOTE: Additional charges may be levied for language translation, accommodation and/or meals, etc.
Conducted by GĀYO FITNESS ACADEMY this specialist course is part of PFTC syllabus. It is approved by International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA) – USA for 14 CEUs.
- Definition, Types of Strength
- Compensatory Acceleration
- Weight Training – pros & cons
- Muscle Structure & Types
- Joints Structure & Types
- Connective & Soft Tissue
- Muscle Mechanics
- Guidelines for Weight Training
- Principles of Weight Training
- Weider Principles
- Principles of Progression
- Overloading v/s Overtraining
Approximately 18 hours of classroom instruction both in theory and practice, subject to batch strength.
– English Notes with Translation in Hindi / State language