Dr. Basavaraj Motimath
- / Guest Faculty – Exercise Physiology, Exercise & Sports Kinesiology & Biomechanics, Sports Injury Management.
- Tutor and Assessor
- Holds several national and international credentials including Master of Physiotherapy in September 2007 (Musculoskeletal Trauma and Sports Injuries) from K.L.E.’s Institute of Physiotherapy, Belgaum.
- Presently registered for Ph.D. at KLE University, he holds a very impressive range of certifications including in Manual therapy, Melbourne University, Australia, Neurodynamics Practice, High Velocity Thrust Manipulation Therapy and Taping Techniques.
- He currently heads KLE Institute of Physiotherapy’s Department of Sports Physiotherapy, Belgavi, Karnataka.
- He has rendered physiotherapy services to district and state level teams in cricket, football etc.
- GĀYO +912249240498 / +918104839793