Exercise to Music
Offline – in-person
June 30, July 1 and July 2
Dubai based Gemma Quinnell is Owner and Director of IQ Lifestyle (UAE & UK). She is internationally respected dance competitor and choreographer from UK. She is also Master Trainer in personal training and teaches personal training courses which are Active IQ / Focus Awards (UK) and UAE REPS accredited.
Her Group Exercise to Music certificate course leads to
UAE REPS card for Group Exercise Instructor Card – conditions apply.
₹15,000 + GST
(Fee does not include UAE conversion fee)
Level 3 personal trainer certificate or sports coaching certificate / diploma or degree in Phy Ed, Physiotherapy, Dance, etc.
The course explores choreography creation and utilizes music to enhance the experience and intensity of a workout.
It uses (i) small equipment like dumbbells, resistance bands, etc., and (ii) own body weight to create programs to develop in GROUP SETTING
- muscular strength,
- flexibility and
- aerobic capacity
It teaches skills required to motivate and reach both large and small groups to generate the most effective workout.
– it is NOT only aerobics – it includes most exercise formats
– it uses – or can be adapted to different music genres
like Latino, Bollywood, Hiphop, Indiepop, Bellydance, African, etc
– online resources
There is no assessment
– IQ Lifestyle (UAE) certification
The UAE REPS Conversion Process is subject to verification by Gemma Quinnell:
– Pay fee Aprox AED 1,100 – this is in total cheaper thwan what you will pay if you do the full course in Dubai!
– Give exams as required in UAE
– Get Focus Awards (UK) certificate
– IF, students already has UAE REP PT Card, then no Group Exercise conversion fee
– If student is not UAE REPS card holder, he / she may have to pay AED420 for UAE REPS Card
Above conversion fee is NOT included in ₹15,000 + GST.
CALORIE BEE FITNESS
Call: VM Basheer +91 90376 74900