FRoM – Functional Range of Motion
NOTE: Additional charges may be levied for language translation, accommodation and/or meals, etc.
Conducted by GĀYO FITNESS ACADEMY, this specialist course is approved by International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA) – USA for 7 CEUs.
- Degree of Freedom
- Difference between Flexibility and Stretching
- Structural Limitations
- Requirements of General Fitness
- Requirements of Sports
- Structure of Muscle
- Neuromuscular System and Functional Range of Motion
- Components of Joint Flexibility
- Factors of Flexibility
- Flexibility Testing
- Stretching – Know the muscles, joints, and movements
- Types of Stretching
- Stretching plans for different sports disciplines
Approximately 8 hours of classroom instruction in practice, subject to batch strength.
– Manual in English